What is Zolpidem ?
Sove is a brand name of generic drug Zolpidem. Sove (Zolpidem ) comes under a class of sedative. It is also named as a hypnotic. It is indicated for the treatment of insomnia. If a person consumes this medication then he will fall asleep better. It also makes you to fall asleep as soon as possible and helps you to stay sleep the whole night. It is mostly recommended to those patients whose sleep disturbs in the middle of the night or they are unable to get a proper sleep You can Buy zolpidem Online from zyvor.
Mechanism of action of Generic Zolpidem (Sove) ?
Zolpidem affects the activity of chemicals present in the brain that are unbalanced in persons who have trouble in falling asleep. It changes the activity of benzodiazepine receptor. It alters the alpha-subunit within the GABAA receptor chloride channel macromolecular complex. It non-selectively interacts with all three alpha-receptor subtypes. It preferentially couples to the alpha-1 receptor. In this way, it treats insomnia.
Dosage recommendation for Generic Ambien/Zolpidem 10mg:
Ambien is an immediate release tablet. It is commercially accessible in the two dosage strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg. Initially, a woman may take Ambien 5 mg and a man may consume 10 mg with one glass of water once a day before going to sleep. Depending on tolerability and accessibility dose may be enhanced to 10 mg if 5 mg dose is not effective. The highest maximum recommended dose is 10 mg once a day.
Contraindications of Generic Sove Zolpidem 10mg tablets:
- Do not consume Ambien medication if you are allergic to its generic drug Zolpidem.
- Zolpidem is highly contraindicated in kidney, heart and liver disorder.
Side effects of Sove/Zolpidem 10mg tablets:
Zolpidem may exhibit some of its noxious effects like confusion, depression, dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting, and wheeze.
Precautions of Sove/Zolpidem 10mg tablets:
- Do not consume any form of CNS depressants along with Ambien as it enhances the risk of CNS depression.
- You are warned not to drive or perform any risky task as Ambien may cause dizziness.
- If you stop or change the dose rapidly it may develop drug withdrawal signs. So do not stop this medication rapidly.